Dr. Peter J. Bauth
Dr. Bauth is proud to be part of the team at Georgia Chiropractic Neurology Center.
At a young age, Dr. Bauth dreamed of a day when he could help ease the suffering of humanity on a daily basis. In his quest to do so, he has studied multiple healing modalities including herbology, homeopathy, traditional Chinese medicine, and nutritional based therapies. He has even traveled to India to study Ayurveda first hand in their hospitals. Dr. Bauth has helped many people who were diagnosed as “uncurable” and enjoys the challenge of treating difficult cases. Dr. Bauth has found that ultimately the best results are achieved by treating the person with the symptoms, not merely treating the symptom itself. Because of this, your approach will be tailored to you, not just your condition.
If there is a specialty Dr. Bauth is known for, it is stress related issues and anxiety disorders.
As it is estimated that stress related issues are linked to a variety of chronic disease processes, Dr. Bauth emphasizes the importance of a healthy brain body connection.
Dr. Bauth is a 1997 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa and has been training under the Carrick Institute for Neurological Studies since 2008. He also teaches courses in musculoskeletal rehabilitation and anatomy and physiology to massage therapy students as faculty to Gwinnett College.
- Specialty in stress related issues and anxiety disorders
- 1997 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Trained under the Carrick Institute for Neurological Studies since 2008
- Certified Craniopath
- Certified Psych-K practitioner
- Certified Neuro Emotional Technique (NET) Practitioner
- Instructor at Gwinnett College where he teaches Anatomy & Physiology, Pathology and Musculoskeletal rehabilitation to Massage Therapists