Dr. Amanda Smith, D.C. MS, CCSP, CCEP, CSCS
Dr. Smith has actively pursued sports from an early age. As a college athlete she suffered multiple stress fractures from her athletic endeavors and sought the help of a chiropractor who did one adjustment, educated her about gut health, and sent her on her way. That was all it took to put her back on the track, healed and whole! This experience guided her to pursue chiropractic.
She attended the University of Alabama to complete a Bachelors of Science in Pre-medicine with a minor in Exercise Physiology while competing in collegiate cross-country & track. At this time she had the opportunity to shadow & work for various health care providers such as Athletic trainers, physical therapists, medical doctors & chiropractors. Dr Smith ultimately decided to go to Chiropractic school in THE Atlanta AREA SO THAT SHE COULD help people achieve their goals with this drug free healing modality.
While completing her Doctorate in Chiropractic & Masters in Sport Health Science, Dr Smith not only treated college athletes locally but she also spent time at the Olympic Training Center, USATF Nationals & the Olympic Trials.
Dr. Smith has treated weekend warriors to professional athletes with a unique and dynamic combination of Sports Chiropractic with Neurology. Georgia Chiropractic Neurology Center is proud to have her as a vital member of our team!
- Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life University
- Masters in Sport Health Science from Life University
- Bachelors in Premed, Minor in Exercise Physiology University of Alabama
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Certified Chiropractic Extremities Practitioner
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Active Release Technique Provider
- Certified Graston Technique Clinician
- Team Doctor for USA Track & Field