Dr. Jeremy Husk, D.C.
Dr. Husk was born and raised in Cumming, Georgia where he currently resides with his wife. He completed his Bachelor of Science in Biology degree at Kennesaw State University. He then graduated Cum Laude from Life University, where he completed his Doctorate of Chiropractic Degree. While completing his Doctorate of Chiropractic, Dr. Husk developed a passion of wanting to help people live happier and healthier lives. Dr. Husk achieves this with his patients through his complete and thorough exams, where he assesses lifestyle, nutritional deficiencies, neurological and soft tissue imbalances, and the need for specific chiropractic adjustments. Dr. Husk believes that all of these components play a vital role in your health and well-being.
- Passionate about helping others live healthier and happier lives
- Over 400 hours of post graduate studies in Chiropractic Neurology
- Skilled in a variety of chiropractic specialties
- Graduated Cum Laude from Life University with a Doctorate in Chiropractic
- Certified Practitioner in Applied Kinesiology