Dr. Marc Ellis, D.C. MS, NMT, DACNB, FACFN, FABBIR
The founder of Georgia Chiropractic Neurology Center, Dr. Marc Ellis presents a rare combination of healing skills that reflect an inborn talent to restore the human body. His ongoing work in the field of Chiropractic Neurology, coupled with years of experience in neuromuscular therapy, enable him to restore tissues on multiple levels. Addressing the underlying connective tissue has yielded dramatic results in chronic cases.
Dr. Ellis has learned the intricate relationship between the brain and pain, learning disabilities and balance disorders. Many doctors locally, nationally and internationally have referred difficult patients for treatment with exceptional results. Dr. Ellis is known to be successful with people who have tried everything, yet are still suffering.
Dr Ellis is a graduate of Life Chiropractic University in Marietta, Georgia.
- Dr. Ellis is an Assistant Professor for the Carrick Institute of Graduate Studies and lectures nationally and internationally on Functional Neurology.
- 2004 Valedictorian in Chiropractic Neurology
- Adjunct Faculty at Life University and Palmer College Florida. Dr. Ellis trains 4th year doctors during clinical rounds.
- Dr. Ellis earned a Masters Degree in Clinical Neuroscience from Parker University
- Dr. Ellis is also a Certified Neuromuscular Therapist and an instructor at Gwinnett College where he teaches Clinical Pathology and Case Management to Massage Therapists.
- NCBTMB Certified Instructor (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork)
- 5th degree Black Belt in SA JI DO. He is a Master Instructor at the world-famous Karate College and is in the Karate College Hall of Fame.
- He has served as VP of the Georgia Chiropractic Assoc. and is a member of the American Chiropractic Assoc.
- He A Frontiers Journal Submission Reviewer, Lippincott and Williams Text Book Reviewer
- He is a member of the American Chiropractic Association
- 2010 Life University Presidential Citation
- Professional Member of the International Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation, the American Chiropractic Association
- Founding Member of the Fascia Research Society
- Diplomat American Chiropractic Neurology Board (DACNB)
- Fellow of the American College of Functional Neurology (FACFN)
- Neuromuscular Therapist, Sports Massage and Therapeutic Massage
- Fellow of the American Board of Brain Injury and Rehabilitation (FABBIR)
1. Specific clinical neurological treatment for illiteracy and oculomotor dysfunction.
2. Neurological rehabilitation of a patient with unrelenting head pain associated with post-concussive syndrome.
3. Soft tissue treatment and neurological stimulation to increase range of motion after total knee replacement surgery.
4. Neurological rehabilitation of a patient with unrelenting head pain associated with post-concussive syndrome.
5. Neurological & Myofascial Treatment of a patient with inflexibility of the Hamstrings and Core Weakness: A Case Study.
6. Resolution of adhesive capsulitis using limb mobilization and cutaneous afferent stimulation
7. Resolution of Bells Palsy with Mirror Image Rehabilitation: A Case Series.
8. Poster Presentation at CONNECT 2017 “Connective Tissues in Sports Medicine”
Examination of Fascial Tension Concomitant with Movement Can Improve Myofascial Care in Athletes : A Case Study