Dr. Melissa Campbell, D.C.
While studying for her undergraduate degree in kinesiology, Dr Campbell discovered a passion for neuroscience and its application to how the body moves and functions correctly. This keen interest lead her to Life University where she graduated Magna Cum Laude with a doctorate in chiropractic. Dr Campbell is a twice published author in Frontiers of Neuroscience and is currently pursuing post doctorate studies with the Carrick Institute.
Dr. Campbell’s diverse background and life experience allows her to assess and treat each patient as an individual with their own unique background, preferences and desired treatment outcomes
- Treats each patient as an individual and listens to desired treatment outcomes
- Over 20 years of experience as a personal trainer and group fitness instructor
- Graduates Magna Cum Laude with a doctorate in Chiropractic from Life University
- A two-time published author in Frontiers of Neuroscience
- Specializes in SOT (Sacral-Occipital Technique)
1. Dysautonomia and migraine managed with chiropractic functional neurology treatments
2. Resolution of adhesive capsulitis using limb mobilization and cutaneous afferent stimulation